By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many hours do you spend at VGChartz per week?

Hours per week

1 or less 8 19.05%

2 5 11.90%

4 7 16.67%

7 5 11.90%

14 11 26.19%

21 2 4.76%

28 1 2.38%

35 1 2.38%

42 1 2.38%

50 or more (seriously?) 1 2.38%

Total:42

Too many.

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Squiillllliiiiaaaammm!

Goddamn it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
COKTOE said:
Squiillllliiiiaaaammm!

Goddamn it

You two didn't get along?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Hard to say. 20 minutes after classes every day, or when I wake up. Lots of refreshes when I am bored, but most of the time it is just 5 minutes. It all adds up to maybe 1-2 hours a day, which is quite a bit in comparison to my post rate.

Mostly while I'm at work, I'll pop on here and there through the day if things get slow or if I'm getting stressed and need to focus on something different for a moment. I voted in the 14 hour range. I normally don't get on the site at home unless I'm in the middle of a discussion with someone or updating the Spla2oon thread.

Around the Network

Well i work 40hrs a week soo...at least 40hrs a week lol

10 minutes

maybe one or two, i come here almost daily but i dont spend much time here, i just look up what new threads there are and if there isnt anything i care for i leave.

I think 4 to 5 hours per week. But, it's hard to say, because I visit several times per day, generally.

Like 10 hours, give or take.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988