By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you pick up Hitchhikers? Do you give money to those that ask.

Do you pick up Hitchhikers?

Yes almost every time 1 3.57%

Sometimes they are gratef... 0 0%

Sometimes 6 21.43%

Rarely I've seen how that movie ends 1 3.57%

Never 20 71.43%

Total:28

I don't drive yet but even if I did i'm not sure if i'd pick up a hitchhiker, depends on the circumstances I guess

for the second one though yeah i've given some extra money that I have to people who hold up signs or are saying they need money, I know a lot of them could be bullshitting and just pretending to be poor/homeless to get free money but i'd rather like to think that if they weren't I at least helped em with the bit I could do, it's why I don't really give more than a few bucks at most though, if they really do need help then every dollar counts but if they are faking then at least they didn't get a lot from me 

Last edited by FloatingWaffles - on 26 March 2018

Around the Network

I don't think I've ever even seen a hitchhiker. Maybe because I live in the city?

Not a chance.

And not a chance.

For the first one, I walk everywhere even with a car so I think they should be able to walk the same as me. For the 2nd, last time I gave someone a dollar he gave it to the girl next to him. Otherwise I won't support their bad habits, I am poor enough, if not poorer than them with student loans.

No, of course not. That's just inviting yourself to all sorts of trouble. It feels bad to pass on helping people, but I care for my safety.

Though there was one time I was talking to a guy while waiting for a friend and he said if I was hitchhiking, he would offer me a ride. Said I looked like someone trustworthy, haha.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Half of this thread probably don't even drive, so yhey're the ones being picked up. Me as well.

Around the Network

No hitchhikers, ever.

As for give money to the poor. Sorta. I see far too many fake homeless people, so I don’t trust random sign holding people at all. If they dig through trash, then yeah they’re probably homeless. If they pull out their shiny bright iPhone/Galaxy while holding a sign, they ain’t getting shit. Except for a flip off

I've never seen a hitchhiker in my entire life.

If I ever saw one though, I definitely wouldn't give em a ride.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
I've never seen a hitchhiker in my entire life.

If I ever saw one though, I definitely wouldn't give em a ride.

What if it was this girl and she was begging you with puppy eyes? 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

*image*

That is the ugliest woman I've seen all day today.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

*image*

That is the ugliest woman I've seen all day today.

Well, cartoons aren't women, but ok.