By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Only on PlayStation | PS4 Exclusive Games

CGI-Quality said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

You don't have to follow. 

If you didn’t care to elaborate, you shouldn’t have said anything. In the meantime, the post remains a head-scratcher.

That is your opinion and luckily I don't have to agree with it.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

That is your opinion and luckily I don't have to agree with it.

I mean, you could just make sense of the post. You said they didn’t mention gameplay, but I saw plenty of it. It’s not an agree/disagree type of situation.

No, I meant I don't have to agree with the first half of your previous comment. 

The joke was obviously referring to the fact that they say in the first few seconds of the trailer they say they have the best story, and the most expansive worlds, and then say nothing on gameplay. The reason I did not explain it to you is because you have to take everything literally. Like right now. 

CGI-Quality said:

No, I meant I don't have to agree with the first half of your previous comment. 

The joke was obviously referring to the fact that they say in the first few seconds of the trailer they say they have the best story, and the most expansive worlds, and then say nothing on gameplay. The reason I did not explain it to you is because you have to take everything literally. Like right now. 

Nope. Was just curious. You have a habit if getting defensive over simple inquiries. 

Yes, "You don't have to follow" is so defensive  

CGI-Quality said:

Yes, "You don't have to follow" is so defensive  

You had no need to respond that way. So it certainly was.

No, that's not how responses work. If that were the case, then responding to my comment for an inquiry was you being defensive of So- .... 

.... wait, that is how replies work, huh! 

CGI-Quality said:

No, that's not how responses work. If that were the case, then responding to my comment for an inquiry was you being defensive of So- .... 

.... wait, that is how replies work, huh! 

If you say so, chap.

Just joking! But it does kind of show how dumb it is to say replying to a comment automatically makes the reply a defense. Same with replies asking for inquiries. 

Around the Network

The video was really well done, certainly gets you hyped

CGI-Quality said:

Just joking! But it does kind of show how dumb it is to say replying to a comment automatically makes the reply a defense. Same with replies asking for inquiries. 

It is how you replied. It’s needlessly dismissive. I was just trying to understand what you were saying. 

I was dismissing the comment because you don't have to follow, not because I was being defensive. I certainly did not expect the majority of the thread to get my joke, appreciate it, or agree with it. 

Amazing video. Weird thread.

CGI-Quality said:

That reference came 464 days late. But thanks, I'll consider it next time  

CGI-Quality said:

That reference came 464 days late.

I’d say longer, but that’s a topic for a specific sector of the site. ;p

If you want to know if i'm an alt or not, just ask in PMs.