By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction League Thread - 2021

Ka-pi96 said:
I don't have enough $s to bet on the new round

I'll gladly lend you some, with a very generous interest rate.

We all know Sony domination is a real thing and there is nothing Microsoft or Nintendo can do about it....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

this is going to be some tricky choices Kapi i expect two more rounds before we get the payday from Round 1, maybe with a bit of luck for you only round 3 but its going to be very tight with round 4

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

and remember USA ONLY

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

As a great reminder open rounds are green, rounds that willn close in 2 days will turn orange and rounds closed for predictions will turn black

kirby007 said:
As a great reminder open rounds are green, rounds that willn close in 2 days will turn orange and rounds closed for predictions will turn black

Minor correction:

Rounds that are closed for predictions BUT have not yet been paid out, will turn RED

Rounds that are 100% closed (no more bets and payouts completed) will turn Black

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Haha, having all the legacy rounds included is a nice little touch.

Agreed,  I spent some time looking at them.  I entered far fewer rounds than I thought.

Round 1

I think the easiest bet is the XB1, with the average being sup 110k.  Based on recent weekly trends its seem to stabilize right about that number.  The 3DS is the hardest bet with the average at 50k.  It easily could go + or - 50k based on the past few weeks. NS, PS4, PSV are all possible money makers too.  

Normally in the past, I would never share my opinion before a locked round but I think starting some dialogue would be interesting.

My Real Redneck friends

PDF said:
Carl2291 said:
Haha, having all the legacy rounds included is a nice little touch.

Agreed,  I spent some time looking at them.  I entered far fewer rounds than I thought.

Round 1

I think the easiest bet is the XB1, with the average being sup 110k.  Based on recent weekly trends its seem to stabilize right about that number.  The 3DS is the hardest bet with the average at 50k.  It easily could go + or - 50k based on the past few weeks. NS, PS4, PSV are all possible money makers too.  

Normally in the past, I would never share my opinion before a locked round but I think starting some dialogue would be interesting.

Totally agree with the 3DS being the hardest piece of hardware to speculate on!! Mostly because in some respects, I feel like it's competing with the Switch for mindshare when it comes to the less informed parents and grandparents out there!! Just my two pennies of thought...   

...that said - it might not be a bad idea (and I actually kind of like it!!) for a thread to automatically generate, each time Kirby starts up a new round. Allow for discussions on an upcoming round and get a deeper dive on any hints Kirby might have opened up the round with. Besides, it's really in ALL of our interest that players are better informed before making their commitment, since we are all affected by the averages - and this will become even more noticeable, once we start bringing software to the table! Obviously, we won't be looking to make predictions FOR other players - but since we're all playing against the house, it doesn't hurt to have everybody better educated.

I like it, and it shouldn't be all that difficult to implement - I'll just want think on it, a bit more...

Frankly i think the psv is a sleeper i suspect the average is 20% off, that could mean 95% hit would be quite a moneymaker

That was regarding round 1, round 2 psv atm is in my estimate more then 300% off so a bet on the psv could return massive profits

Btw im not really fussed if it should be one megathread for all rounds or a thread for each round individually, opinions?