By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors Switch vs Wii U Comparison

Another case where the Switch version is significantly better than Wii U’s. I wonder what games we’ll be seeing in 2 or 3 years (games that started development after all Switch specs were chosen and the console released/became a success).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
The game looks significantly more fluid .... are my eyes tricking me? Was the Wii U version unlocked frame rate wise?

I like the lighting improvements but they kind of bring out how bad the ground textures are ...

It's going to be really hard not buying this, Donkey Kong, or Bayonetta. I never got this on Wii U, I never finished Donkey Kong, and Bayonetta is a favorite of mine. But ultimately, my morals must stand as hard as a rock.

I never played Bayo or Donkey Kong. anf I have a Zelda collection.  With all of the DLC included in HW for Switch, there really is a lot of bang for your buck here.

As for Bayo and Donkey Kong?  I never played them, so they are new to me.  I have no problem paying full price for WiiU games I have not played for one reason or another.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261