By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Call of Duty 2019 is Modern Warfare 4

shikamaru317 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Just here to defend Infinite Warfare. I'd argue it has the best campaign in the series. Multiplayer is a mess, yes, and I suppose that's what most folks care about.

I agree with you there. I honestly enjoyed the singleplayer in all 3 Shadow Infinity Ward games (MW3, Ghosts, and IW), but IW campaign was exceptional, best CoD campaign since MW2 in 2009 imo. Unfortunately, Shadow Infinity Ward has only made 1 good CoD game from a MP standpoint, MW3, and Sledgehammer assisted with the MP on it before becoming a full fledged studio.

While IW campaign was definitely way better than BO3, it is hard to call it the best since MW2 especially because there was BO1. The problem with IW campaign is that while it had promising beginning, the game ended pretty quick. It’s campaign is like 4 hours in total. It is excluding side missions which were annoying and didn’t make almost any sense to the story. They looked like they were put there because devs were too lazy to put classic linear story missions instead of them. And overall if you look at IW campaign it looks like it is a story about huge war in space which feels like lasted for 2 days or so.