By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo revealed the 10 best selling indies on Switch

RolStoppable said:
Ka-pi96 said:

And why's that a problem? Who cares if people leak digital sales figures?

All console manufacturers care.

Also worthy of note that unless these indie devs are publicly traded, their sales figures are on some level private.  So yeah, having a key part of their books aired out in the open without their consent would probably bother them.

Around the Network

I don't know if snipperclips counts as a Indie or not but that was confirmed to have sold over 350'000 copies by April 2017. If it does count than its safe to say that all of these have sold over 350'000 copies.

Glad to see Celeste up there.

Bleh, Shovel Knight.

pikashoe said:
I don't know if snipperclips counts as a Indie or not but that was confirmed to have sold over 350'000 copies by April 2017. If it does count than its safe to say that all of these have sold over 350'000 copies.

It's published by Nintendo, so probably not.

Around the Network
specialk said:
pikashoe said:

Didn't they also publish fast rmx, at least according to Wikipedia they did

pikashoe said:
specialk said:

Didn't they also publish fast rmx, at least according to Wikipedia they did

...no?  They are responsible for the physical release of Neo iirc.  But unless I missed something, RMX is self published.

Happy that Enter The Gungeon made it, such an amazing game, like most of this list. I think all of these games must be above 500k sold (except Kamiko maybe, otherwise wow :P), since there are plenty of popular digital-only titles that I'm surprised didn't make the list. I mean besides Rocket League, I thought either Axiom Verge, Oxenfree, Snipperclips (does this count?), Blaster Master Zeroor Super Meat Boy would make it over games like Kamiko and NBA Playgrounds. I guess maybe Kamiko sold that well because it's the best cheapest game on the eShop. Brawlout is probably somewhere in the top 20 too, there was a lot of buzz around that game when it released, particularly from Smash professionals on Twitter. 

Why the hate on Shovel Knight though? Am I missing something?

morenoingrato said:
Glad to see Celeste up there.

#1 Celeste fanboy. 

Nice to see Stardew on there

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]