By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ni No Kuni 2 Metacritic. Come in and predict the final score too!

85 % now.

After Persona 5 the best JRPG in the last 3 years.

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
85 % now.

You forgot a few, like Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Other excellent JRPGS.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Still at 88 on OC.

Am I still in the spin-off thread? Where's the original one? This feels so unofficial! 85! For no particular reason!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Am I still in the spin-off thread? Where's the original one? This feels so unofficial! 85! For no particular reason!

It is unofficial, lol.

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
85 % now.

Agreed to the extent I've played (which isn't long).

So, who’s playing or played? I’m currently 2hours into my 10 hour work shift so I gotta wait. How is it???

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
So, who’s playing or played? I’m currently 2hours into my 10 hour work shift so I gotta wait. How is it???

I'm only a few hours in, but I love the battle system, the graphics are phenomenal, voice acting is great (though here is a lot of text reading too). It's a really great game so far. 

It's 86 right now . And user reviews looks good too.

I thought this would get like a 90 score.... but Ive made up my mind long ago anyways, this is one to get.