By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kill or be killed?

VGPolyglot said:
kirby007 said:

Why not both?

Why not both what?

Well basicly option 3 kill yourself and the other person

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I wouldn't want to be killed, so #1.

I think anyone's, even those here that say #2, survival instinct will be very powerful and it would be easier than you think. Unless if it's a loved one you'd have to kill, then I'd imagine there'll be a conflinct in your head.

Ka-pi96 said:
kirby007 said:

So the "I'm a selfish jerk" option?

No its calles the sjw option otherwise the other person will forever be haunted by guilt by me dieing for that person

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
kirby007 said:

No its calles the sjw option otherwise the other person will forever be haunted by guilt by me dieing for that person

If that's your reasoning then wouldn't it make more sense to take every precaution to ensure they never found out that you died for them instead?

Na the one forcing the dilemma would snitch

I doubt that's an actual conscious decision, so I will let my reflexes at that very moment decide. I'm going to assume my reflexes will choose my life over theirs.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
kirby007 said:

Na the one forcing the dilemma would snitch

Just make them promise not to. You're taking their word that they'll let the other person live in the first place, so if they promise not to reveal that you killed yourself to save the other person's life, why not take their word on that too?

Becausr i trust the words of my dokter : everybody lies

If it comes down to it I value my own life over someone else is life.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

kirby007 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Why not both what?

OK, let's say it's a gun with one bullet that you can't dislodge, and there is a gun pointing at you that they will fire if you don't kill them. You are also trapped in that your movement is limited and that you can only really sit there and refuse, or push the button.

S.Peelman said:
I wouldn't want to be killed, so #1.

I think anyone's, even those here that say #2, survival instinct will be very powerful and it would be easier than you think. Unless if it's a loved one you'd have to kill, then I'd imagine there'll be a conflinct in your head.

The scenario I thought of was would I rather be ran over by a car or be the driver that runs over somebody else.