By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - V-Rally 4 announced for Switch, PS4, XB1, PC - Releases September 2018

V-Rally 4 features include:

• Rally: From Africa to Sequoia Park and Japan, travel the world along difficult tracks and in extreme conditions, such as snow, ice, and mud.
  • Extreme-Khana: You’ll have to be a master of precision and drifting on these tracks full of pitfalls.
  • V-Rally Cross: Leave your opponents in the dust on these dirt and asphalt tracks and take on 7 expert adversaries.
  • Buggy: Hop into your all-terrain vehicle to win the race on these particularly rugged tracks. Not for the faint of heart!
  • Hillclimb: Race to the top behind the wheel of powerful cars.

Expect to see V-Rally 4 come complete with full online and career modes when it releases on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC in September 2018.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/v-rally-4-announced-for-ps4-xb1-switch-pc-releases-september-2018.29217/

Around the Network

for some reason dirt racers have seemed to make a comeback. You had Dirt 4, WRC 7,Gravel, monster energy supercross, and now this.

Great to see. Now if only, arcade racers came back.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

And here I am still waiting for Motorstorm 4.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

flashfire926 said:
for some reason dirt racers have seemed to make a comeback. You had Dirt 4, WRC 7,Gravel, monster energy supercross, and now this.

Great to see. Now if only, arcade racers came back.

Who knows, maybe that Ridge Racer 8 rumor is true.

Made by the same people as WRC, so my guess is the name is purely an attempt to sell more copies. Considering this is coming September 2018, and WRC games release September every year they probably just changed the title from "WRC 8" during development.  This isn't the return of a franchise, it's just the whoring out of it's name for money. xD

Maybe I'm being cynical. We'll see if there's any meaningful difference beyond a name change..

Around the Network

would be nice to see a good realistic racer on the Switch, we got MK8D and Fast Racing RMX but something with real world cars which isn't shitty would be nice.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I remember #3 on the Dreamcast. That was incredible for it's time....

Ganoncrotch said:
would be nice to see a good realistic racer on the Switch, we got MK8D and Fast Racing RMX but something with real world cars which isn't shitty would be nice.

V-rally is more arcade than realistic. The handling was typically really sensitive.

What made it popular was the level creator on V-rally 2. Unfortunely, it doesn't sound like they will be bringing that back, so i'm completely uninterested. I think it will be an average game with nothing of note.