By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Cross-Platform Play Coming to Fortnite!

Wonder if Switch will be next...

Around the Network

lol, they announced the PS4 crossplay yesterday and Reddit/Twitter were up in arms about Xbone and they announce it the next day.... why not just announce them both yesterday? Bizarre.

I wish I could get into Fortnite, I rather watch a mixer stream of a good player for a few minutes personally, that can be entertaining. Sounds great though.

KLAMarine said:

its a well optimised game.... it runs much better and on weaker hardware than PUBG does.

I wouldnt rule it out, Fortnite could run on a Switch without much downporting, and look & run well.

JRPGfan said:
KLAMarine said:

its a well optimised game.... it runs much better and on weaker hardware than PUBG does.

I wouldnt rule it out, Fortnite could run on a Switch without much downporting, and look & run well.

I'd require gyro-aiming if it's coming to Switch. Twin-stick shooters are old tech nowadays...

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
JRPGfan said:

I'd require gyro-aiming if it's coming to Switch. Twin-stick shooters are old tech nowadays...

That will be really awesome! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/fortnitegame/status/972920886687825920?s=21

lol Twitter shade 

Console crossplay with pc on a shooter? No thanks.

Sony still not allowing cross-play with other consoles?