By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Super Bomberman R Rated In Korea

image: https://gematsu.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Super-Bomberman-R-PS4-Rating_03-09-18.jpg

The Korean Game Rating Board has rated Super Bomberman R for PlayStation 4. 

Super Bomberman R originally launched for Switch in March 2017. A PlayStation 4 version has not been announced.

Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:

About

Bomberman is back as Super Bomberman R! Place bombs and collect power-ups to blast your way through classic ‘Battle’ or ‘Story’ mode.

Play ‘Battle’ mode where up to eight players are dropped within a maze until the ‘last man standing’ is declared the winner.

Venture through ‘Story’ mode where one to two players work cooperatively to clear a series of 50 stages in order to save the galaxy.

Key Features

• 3D stages with dynamic environments
  • Bomberman siblings and well-known enemies are back with rich personality
  • Battle mode for up to 8 players via local connection and online gameplay

Bonus

Gamers now have access to four new stages for battle mode and two new series of accessories for free.

• New Stages
    • Lagoon – features a moving floor that can be used to access a higher level
    • White Cross – features a crossroad of slippery floors
    • Power Zone – All players start with maximum firepower
    • Speed Zone – All players start with maximum speed
  • 2 New Accessories
    • Crown
    • Bomb

Read more at https://gematsu.com/2018/03/super-bomberman-r-rated-ps4-korea#cuJMi1zBysEcsZpg.99

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

What a terribly misleading title^^ That's how you get clicks.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

And here I thought they were releasing an adult oriented Bomberman.

Booooo!!!

I'll probably double dip. I have it on the switch but its a pain in the ass to play local mp with, I imagine it will be easier on the ps4.

I hope this means it will come to all platforms eventually. I still don't have it on Switch and I'd be much more likely to buy it on Steam since most of my friends are there.

Around the Network

Good. Bomberman needs every shot it gets to become great again!

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

These are the real bombshells.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian