By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - State of Decay 2 releasing May 22 for $30

That teaser trailer looks much improved from the game's showing last E3. Cant wait.
Also, that pricepoint is nothing short of awesome.

So this is what MS exclusive lineup looks like to me:

september 2017- Cuphead
october 2017- Forza 7
December 2017- PUBG (timed exclusive)
March 2018- Sea of Theives
May 2018- State of Decay 2
July 2018- Crackdown 3?
August 2018- Ori 2?
September 2018 Forza Horizon 4?
October/November 2018 Halo 6?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Can't wait, after the first this is a day one, and what a great consumer friendly price. As well as it being on game pass too ofc.

Good price :).

Wasn't sure if I was was going to get it, but for $30 I'm willing to take the chance.

Bandorr said:
Ryuu96 said:

Youtube Version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBBVy_d6p0g

Looks about right except I seriously doubt Halo 6 is releasing this year, If I were to guess they'll probably be doing another spinoff instead, Forza Horizon 4 is almost certainly going to be September and Ori 2 I'm 50/50 on whether it releases this year.

I think it will be fascinating if Halo 6 comes out this year.  No main halo game has been announce and released in the same year that I can find.

There is usually a year difference between the E3 announcement, and the game releasing. With halo 5 being a two year break.  So Halo 6 being announced AND releasing in the same year would  be quite different.

That is only a 5 month turn around. There is very little time to hype up the game.

I think we're seeing a shift to shorter reveal-to-release times in the industry. Bethesda has already committed to 5-month cycle,  and Nintendo is doing it too (at least for its B-tier and third party games) 

I feel like the 5 month cycle will actually produce more hype than normal,  like fallout 4

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Nice price on the Ultimate Edition. I’ll buy that unless the DLC is cheaper than $20 as I don’t care about the free copy of the first game, it’s in Game Pass already.

The teaser trailer looks soo good. Really looking forward to this now.

Wow that teaser did look good.

I wonder how co-op and permadeath will work? Have they elaborated on that?