By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Geralt is going to step out of the witcher series?, in which game do you want him to appear?

Holding out hope that CyberPunk 2077 is simply the future of the Witcher world (not officially but in spirit) and he's still alive due to the events in Blood and Wine.

Around the Network

Oh, no one has said it yet?

I guess I will.

Geralt is a Witcher which, correct me if I'm wrong, hunts monsters.

Do we know of any other high profile games where we can hunt monsters that is open to crossovers?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:

I guess I will.

Do we know of any other high profile games where we can hunt monsters that is open to crossovers?

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker? That would be crazy and ... well just crazy.

DragonRouge said:
Azuren said:

I guess I will.

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker? That would be crazy and ... well just crazy.

I know, right?

shikamaru317 said:
Azuren said:

I guess I will.

Yeah, a MH World quest to unlock his appearance, similar to the Aloy from Horizon quest, would make sense. But I still think Soul Calibur 6 is more likely, guest characters were already confirmed for SC6 same as previous Calibur games, and Calibur fighters use swords, same as Geralt. Also, Marcin called the game upcoming, MH World has already released. 

SoulCal6 does seem like a worthy contender as well. I'd it has a very sight advantage in that They dev would want to create more pre-release buzz by adding Geralt as a fighter. It's doesn't hurt that his aesthetic would match fairly well.

Around the Network

Monster Hunter.