By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Favorite Character that isnt Playable in [insert game]?

Renamon in every game ever.... wait... does the character have to feature in the game? the OP doesn't say so.

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Around the Network

Marie in Persona 4 Golden

Even though the "character" began as a mistranslation, and never went past the point of a hoax, I wanted to play as Sheng Long in Street Fighter 2.

Chinese food for breakfast

Meta Knight in any game where he ain't playable.

Same for Falco.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Would you include characters that were temporarily playable but not properly a player character?

If so, then Seifer and Beatrix from FF8 and FF9 respectively.

Also, the villain in pretty much any game ever. I always like to be able to play the bad guys

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Would you include characters that were temporarily playable but not properly a player character?

If so, then Seifer and Beatrix from FF8 and FF9 respectively.

Also, the villain in pretty much any game ever. I always like to be able to play the bad guys

Maybe because you don't need to role-play to be a bad guy

Goro Majima, Yakuza
Major (Revolver) Ocelot, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Last edited by Leadified - on 24 February 2018

Roll in classic Mega Man games.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ka-pi96 said:

Leadified said:

Goro Majima, Yakuza
Major (Revolver) Ocelot, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Certainly agree with Ocelot. I would put Ryuji Goda ahead of Goro Majima.