By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sometime in the next two weeks, the Wii will eclipse the XBox. :)

We knew it was only a matter of time. With it's predessors sales already beaten, shot, and trapled, the XBox will soon also fall to the selling power of the Wii.

As of this week, the Wii has sold 23 612k units... where as the XBox witch stopped selling last year, sold a total of 24 189k. This means the Wii only needs another 577k units to be sold... So chances are it will not occur next week, but the week after.

Another Milestone for the Wii will soon be acheived, congratz to the Wii! (Although it hasn't happened yet )

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Bump

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Interesting. I hadn't thought about this yet. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Soon Wii > Xbox.... about right.

Definitely a huge milestone since it's in direct competition with the original xbox....

I thought that the xbox sold more than that... Oh well! Good for the Wii :D

Around the Network

It will be far more interesting when it's surpassed the NES, still the best-selling TV-based console to come from Nintendo.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

And next is Genesis, if i remember right ?

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------

THE GAMECUBE IS STILL SELLING?

Haha, oh wow.

MGS4!

next up

Sega Genesis's 30 million

The Wii still has quite some time before it eclipses the Genesis....Which sold 30m+ units. It'll do it this year, but it still has 6m-ish units to go.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.