By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2018 Preliminary Floor Plans

jason1637 said:
Booth size doesn't mean much. Last year MS and Sony showed about an even number of games at their show and Nintendo a bit less games.

Yh, the size of a vendors booth at a consumer expo doesn't matter at all. Nintendo, Sony and anyone with a big booth there is just being wasteful.

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
jason1637 said:
Booth size doesn't mean much. Last year MS and Sony showed about an even number of games at their show and Nintendo a bit less games.

Yh, the size of a vendors booth at a consumer expo doesn't matter at all. Nintendo, Sony and anyone with a big booth there is just being wasteful.

Im obviously referring to the amount of games they sow in their pressers. The larger the show floor you have doesnt mean you will show off more games is what i meant.

jason1637 said:
Intrinsic said:

Im obviously referring to the amount of games they sow in their pressers. The larger the show floor you have doesnt mean you will show off more games is what i meant.

I dont know if you are doing this on purpose or if you are juust blind to ertain things.

You saying the number of games the show in their pressers are the same?

MS and sony an both show 10 games each in their press conferences.... differences is that of MS 10  at least 6 of them will also be on the PS4

I don't necessarily think booth size is indicative of how a presser will turn out, but I do think this indicates MS moving further away from E3 tradition.

MS did say they were doing something different this year.

Microsoft one is seriously worrying.

Around the Network

I've stopped watching E3 for a long time now but neat to see a map of it.

Intrinsic said:
jason1637 said:

I dont know if you are doing this on purpose or if you are juust blind to ertain things.

You saying the number of games the show in their pressers are the same?

MS and sony an both show 10 games each in their press conferences.... differences is that of MS 10  at least 6 of them will also be on the PS4

Never said that. What i said is that the amount of floor space docent correlate to the amount of games shown. Also last year the majority of games shown at MS presser dont have a confirmed PS4 version.

xMetroid said:
Nintendo still have a big territory this year even tho last year was Mario Odyssey + Switch's first E3.
I think they will have a major E3 this year, even more if they announce nothing before then.

Nintendo uses the same space every year so it doesn't mean anything in terms of how good or not their E3 will be.

RolStoppable said:
Nintendo at E3 for the first time since 2012?

My Roltranslator must be brokes as I can't figure out what you're getting at here. 

Jesus I can't even between Xseed or Micsrosoft which one's have the bigger booth.

I hope there's a playable KH3 demo at E3