By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Age or Just Interested?

Perhaps because you look 18 but not really and may have been older. Sometimes, people are just curious. Age curious in your case: I recall asking a man his age. He looked like he was in his late 40s but he was 69 according to him. He was strong too, his handshake almost crushing my hand.

Around the Network

She was obviously just age curious, if she had been interested she would have pushed matters further but she did not so it was just curiosity.

dx11332sega said:

Back in Late 2017 a Burger King cashier asked for my age I told her 29 It stopped there. And today I met her again in a Wendy's I told her what happened to her at Burger King she said she quit because they paid her 7.50$ an hour and decided to work at Wendy's they pay her 11$ an hour I then asked her If she was interested in me when she asked me that question last year she said no I asked her why ? She said I looked really young like 18 years old then she filled my soda I left confused on why a girl would ask a customer his age ? 

So I'm asking you guys was she interested or just Age curious ? She's latina and she looks 18 years old .

I'm thinking she was just curious about your age. Can't say for sure though. I can only really say with any amount of certainty which fast food teen would very much like to **** my **** through interaction.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

one thing is for sure, you must be blessed by god, if she thought you were 10 years younger😉👍

ZODIARKrebirth said:
one thing is for sure, you must be blessed by god, if she thought you were 10 years younger😉👍

Tha happens quite often, people also think that I look way younger than I actually am. Even a colleque of mine I was working with for several years thought that I was the same age as he was. Around 20. After I told him I am 10 years older he didn't believed me. I had to show him my ID. 

That's what happens if you don't smoke, drink alcohol and avoid the sun like a vampire. :/

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
Peh said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Tha happens quite often, people also think that I look way younger than I actually am. Even a colleque of mine I was working with for several years thought that I was the same age as he was. Around 20. After I told him I am 10 years older he didn't believed me. I had to show him my ID. 

That's what happens if you don't smoke, drink alcohol and avoid the sun like a vampire. :/

thanks, now i know what i have to do😊

Simple. YOU'RE interested and its HER AGE holding you back...seewhatididthere

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

I think you two have a connection unknown to humanity. If you met her again next year at McDonald's, there might be something going on.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

ye you didn't miss it, she just wanted to know if you guys were age compatible, which she didn't think so

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.