By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Live-action Kim Possible movie in the works at Disney Channel

It stars a middle aged Australian man on his quest to become a mod on an internet forum.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
nothing good has ever come from that show so this can best be described as bomb

All I remember about this cartoon is that it had a fandom that reminded you that the internet was a mistake.

Live action? Eww.

RJ_Sizzle said:
kirby007 said:
nothing good has ever come from that show so this can best be described as bomb

All I remember about this cartoon is that it had a fandom that reminded you that the internet was a mistake.

I'd take that fan art in live action any day.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Why do you hate Rol so much? :O

LOL! No offense to Rol, but he's likely in that club.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

LOL! No offense to Rol, but he's likely in that club.

Which club?

AAUUUGH! Er, I mean. Hey, Rol. We weren't talking about you or anything.

Please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good *fingers crossed*

I've never seen the show and I barely know what it is. But they should do a Flapjack live action movie next. Directed by a modern day Stanley Kubrick. I'm pretty sure they'd get arrested for pedophile charges

I hope they cast Rosie O'Donnell as Kim.

Signature goes here!