By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List games you miss playing again?

d21lewis said:
Cloudman said:
Two games that comes to mind are Tetris Attack and Mega Man X. They're games I absolutely love and used to replay quite often, especially Tetris Attack which I played daily. I loved playing the CPU on the hardest difficulty and stack up some crazy high combos. MMX I just love replaying. It's really fun for me. These days rarely play them, and that makes me sad. I wish I could play them some more..

Tetris Attack made my mom into a gamer. She played it from like 1998 until Candy Crush.

That's awesome! I don't really hear about anyone else playing that game, haha. I figured I was practically the only one.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Tales of Xillia

Was able to play its entirety because I borrowed a friend's PS3 but I rushed through the game and missed out on a lot so would really want to play it again at a much slower pace

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I miss CTR...

Tekken tag

That dragon ball fighting game in SNES

Sailor moon S in snes

I miss being a kid and playing with my cousins...

There are plenty of times I remember playing an old game and wish I could again.

Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, Snowboard kids, and later on GC Wave Race Timesplitters 2 I used to have a lot of fun playing with friends or my sister.

Some single player games that I sold I sometimes miss and wish I could go through once more: Blast Corps, Pilotwings, REmake, Eternal Darkness, No More Heroes and although it was short I really liked Deadly Creatures.