By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Agente42 said:
globalisateur said:
Monster Hunter world is still sold out in many stores in Japan.

Ok. But this topics about Amazon US.

Amazon US was sold out too?

Dont worry. People love talking anything related to sales here.... regardless if its Amazon. Mods doesn't seem to have any issues with it. Just talk nicely :)

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Bayonetta at #1 and #2 in Spain. :D

Agente42 said:
globalisateur said:
Monster Hunter world is still sold out in many stores in Japan.

Jranation said:
Agente42 said:

Dont worry. People love talking anything related to sales here.... regardless if its Amazon. Mods doesn't seem to have any issues with it. Just talk nicely :)

It's been stated many times before this thread is for all amazon charts discussion. Why do you think all the regional charts are listed in the OP ? 

Jranation said:
Agente42 said:

Ok.

Bayonetta up to #5 in the monthly chart.. and #18 on the yearly chart, that's pretty crazy.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:

I haven't signed up on resetera and don't know who else from this site goes there, so if you don't mind me asking, do you know if we get spain numbers on a regular basis or is it a whenever thing? I'm really interested in how well Bayonetta does there.

Aside from Japan and maybe Germany i'm feeling pretty optimistic about Bayo's performance worldwide. I can't wait until Monday and Wednesday for the results! 

Kerotan said:
Agente42 said:

Jranation said:

It's been stated many times before this thread is for all amazon charts discussion. Why do you think all the regional charts are listed in the OP ? 

Then why is no one calling out these people? Bringing in Media Create, NPD, Gamestop etc. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Shaqazooloo0 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

I haven't signed up on resetera and don't know who else from this site goes there, so if you don't mind me asking, do you know if we get spain numbers on a regular basis or is it a whenever thing? I'm really interested in how well Bayonetta does there.

Aside from Japan and maybe Germany i'm feeling pretty optimistic about Bayo's performance worldwide. I can't wait until Monday and Wednesday for the results! 

We get them kinda regularly. I would say usually a week or 2 behind, but we get totals and first week numbers from many games. I do not know when exactly (day of the week, or week of the month) they come out tho. It's weird. 

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

- Chart

I found Amazon Mexico !

Bayonetta 2 was already sold out.

https://www.amazon.com.mx/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_sv-vg_9

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 16 February 2018

Looks like the Switch is doing well in Mexico too. Especially SW. Even those games announced at the mini direct are all doing well in preorders!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!