By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 is burning right now! (2nd time this has happened)

Is your PS4 burning right now?

No, but my wallet is 9 75.00%

Yes, it is indeed burning 3 25.00%

Total:12

So, back in March 2017 we discovered that PS4 was figuratively on fire (https://goo.gl/Eprgpc), and it seems like it has happened again?! Why does this keep happening?

Lets look at what caused this:

- Shadow of the Colossus - 93 MC

- Monster Hunter: World - 91 MC

- Dragon Ball FighterZ - 88 MC

Upcoming:

- Dreams made by MediaMolecule; devs behind LBP1, LBP2 and Tearaway (Insane hype for me, everything is possible in this game)

- God of War (Also really hyped, especially since they're focusing on Norse mythology; because I'm from Norway)

- Spider-man (Insane hype, favourite superhero in a game made by one of my favourite devs)

- Detroit: Become Human (Pretty hyped, haven't tried any of the devs previous work, but it seems really good)

- Days Gone (Really hyped, amazing to see how Sony's studios evolve and goes the extra steps to create awesome experiences)

- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Haven't  played the first one, so eagerly awaiting to see what the fuss is about)

- Kingdom Hearts III (Newest entry in arguably the best franchise ever made)

- Far Cry 5 (interesting take on the religious cults, definitely something to look forward to)

+ Many more

I hope you agree with me when I say that the PS4 is on fire right now.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network

I am somehow happy I am not interested in 80% of the upcoming games, actually.

The crazy thing is I already have so much to play. New games are icing on the cake

This will make me poor

My backlog is embarrassing. It's the only reason why I personally haven't bought anything new for myself. Currently playing Need For Speed Payback with the wife while also playing Nioh for my own selfish desires.

Around the Network

I agree with the OP except for:

"Kingdom Hearts III (Newest entry in arguably the best franchise ever made)"

...You're free to think that, but lord will i disagree vehemently lol

Johnw1104 said:

Lol, it might have something with me growing up with the game, I think it is fantastic and the music is amazing.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Tmfwang said:
Johnw1104 said:

Lol, it might have something with me growing up with the game, I think it is fantastic and the music is amazing.

I'm not saying it's bad by any means, that's just quite a claim lol

I completely agree. Can't deny that the PS4 is still on fire.

What's awesome is that the PS4 is staying very strong all the while the Switch comes out very strong too! Great gen to be a gamer!

Don't forget Final Fantasy Dissidia NT, though I'm unsure it will review that well.