By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - ANT MAN AND THE WASP Trailer (Marvel 2018)

This just warmed my heart.

ANT MAN AND THE WASP Trailer (Marvel 2018)

Around the Network

I just watched Ant Man for the first time last week. S'ok. I'll check out this trailer as soon as I get a chance.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Marvel and their magic in turning b-side unkown heroes into superstars.

Looks good. I’m pretty much out on all Marvel movies now except Ant-Man and maybe Guardians. And Deadpool of course.

I'm stoked. Marvel movies this year is gonna be dope!!! Marvel Disney movies, not Marvel Garbage Fox movies.

Around the Network

The talk about the wings and blasters made me smile. The first one was ok, with a welcome lighter tone than other Mavel movies. I hope this one is the same.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

V-r0cK said:
I'm stoked. Marvel movies this year is gonna be dope!!! Marvel Disney movies, not Marvel Garbage Fox movies.

Logan and Deadpool would like to have a word with you.

Many consider them to be 2 of the best comic book movies of all time.

Bit surprised they're dropping a trailer for this already when Black Panther isn't even out, and then you still got Infinity War to promote afterwards as well. That said, it's a nice trailer. Looks fun

mZuzek said:
irstupid said:

Many also consider GotG Vol. 2 to be a massive disappointment and not even remotely close to its predecessor.

In other words, "many" is quite irrelevant. (not that I think Logan and Deadpool are overrated or anything, I haven't watched them but I've no doubts they're great movies too).

Logan is amazing

irstupid said:
V-r0cK said:

2 out of how many comic book movies Fox made? And it took like 6 Wolverine movies to get Logan lol (X-men 1-3 were all based around Wolverine, didnt know why they needed to make Wolverine movies also lol)

I wouldn't say they're some of the best of all time, but maybe the best comic book movies of all time....for Fox. :P