By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - [PotW] Who is your Super Bowl LII pick?

Super Bowl LII (52) Pick?

New England Patriots 377 32.98%

Philadelphia Eagles 257 22.48%

Undecided/Uninterested 509 44.53%

Total:1,143

Welcome to the newest edition of the poll of the week! Now, this one was one that had to have been done. Next Sunday is the 52nd annual Super Bowl, and it is a rematch of Super Bowl XXXIX. Both #1 seeds from their respective conferences made it, and there are two possible scenarios here:

• If the Patriots win, Tom Brady will occupy the sole #1 spot for most Super Bowl victories, with 6
  • If the Eagles win, it will be their first ever Super Bowl victory
So, which do you think will come out on top? I personally think it will be the Patriots, maybe because I don't want them to win and thus want to soften the blow for if they do win But in any case I'm interested in hearing your thoughts!

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Ka-pi96 said:

This! That poll that that matey suggested would have been much more interesting.

Yeah.

I mean, does anyone outside of the odd 300 million people or so even care about the Super Bowl?

300 million sounds like a lot to me!

mZuzek said:
Ka-pi96 said:

This! That poll that that matey suggested would have been much more interesting.

Yeah.

I mean, does anyone outside of the odd 300 million people or so even care about the Super Bowl?

LOL in terms of total viewers the Super Bowl almost gets the same amount as the UEFA Champions League Final in Europe.

I'm pretty certain the Eagles will win.

After my Jags suffered that narrow loss to NE I really just don't care about this Super Bowl lol. It was a wonderful, unexpectedly fun season to watch after a decade of being terrible, but I mean... Brady and the Patriots (for the eight time in recent memory) vs the Eagles and a backup QB?

It just feels like watching reruns every time the Pats are in the finals. At least LeBron has the decency to switch teams every half decade to spice the NBA finals up! :D

I'm just going to assume the Patriots win. Even when it seems like they shouldn't (last year's title, the Seahawks one a few years ago, that Tuck Rule year) they just win unless the other man with a horseshoe lodged up his rectum named Eli Manning is quarterbacking the opposing team.

Around the Network

New England Patriots all the way!

I think Tom Brady is about to join Michael Jordan in the Sports' "6 Rings" Club.

Patriots here!