By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 hidden gems. Name them.

COKTOE said:
CalmFire said:
Nex Machina

Great arcade game and Housemarque's best game.

I really have to get round to getting both that and Matterfall. As for a pick, I actually haven't played a large number of PS4 games, but Styx: Master Of Shadows grew on me. I liked it, and don't think many people played it. Bought Styx 2 for $15 at Wal- Mart last weekend.

Matterfall and Nex Machina are fucking amazing!  I could play tem all day just listening to the OST.

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
COKTOE said:

I really have to get round to getting both that and Matterfall. As for a pick, I actually haven't played a large number of PS4 games, but Styx: Master Of Shadows grew on me. I liked it, and don't think many people played it. Bought Styx 2 for $15 at Wal- Mart last weekend.

Matterfall and Nex Machina are fucking amazing!  I could play tem all day just listening to the OST.

It's a bit odd that I don't have those games yet, as I'm a pretty big fan of Housemarque. Gonna get them and Papers, Please tonight for sure.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Alienation: A twin-stick shooter that allows 4 player co-op play (online and local). It has a Diablo-like loot system which makes it super addicting and fun.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Alienation: A twin-stick shooter that allows 4 player co-op play (online and local). It has a Diablo-like loot system which makes it super addicting and fun.

Oh sweet Jesus. Looks like I have to get another one. Fallen way behind on the Housemarque stuff.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

TruckOSaurus said:

That is one I want. I think there is a Physical version in PAL territories.  Going to look into it.

Around the Network

Don't starve. It's fantastic

Hellblade man! HELLBLADE

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Touhou Genso Wanderer and Touhou Genso Rondo Bullet Ballet.

Helldivers

Best Coop Top Down Shooter to have ever been created.

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
Helldivers

Best Coop Top Down Shooter to have ever been created.

You have to have careful friends though! That friendly fire will wreck friendships!

Signature goes here!