By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - just caught lair on g4 tv....wow

graphics, amazing. background is detailed like a mofo......flying around and killing monsters in air/on ground, amazing..my only gripe is the choppyness,but the game isnt complete so that probably isnt an issue..did anyone catch that also??

bioshock is about to be the next game previewed...

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

yes lair looks good and i hate g4tv b/c they took gaming out of the freaking channel i mean the only good show is X-Play and AOTS some of the time

Dont have that channel , but the vids of Lair on psn look damn great.

ya i used to like electric playground as well...all the other shows, whipset(is it even still on) and all that other gay shit they got is wack.. btw Kevin Pereira is one funny/cool dude imo

MynameisGARY

G4 destroyed TechTV. I will hate them forever.

Around the Network
weezy said:
ya i used to like electric playground as well...all the other shows, whipset(is it even still on) and all that other gay shit they got is wack.. btw Kevin Pereira is one funny/cool dude imo

I used to like the Screen Savers when Kevin Rose was on it.  I watched it a bit with Kevin Pereira but his cohost, etc, on the show turn me off to it (it's obvious most of them know nothing about what they're covering and it's just another gig to them).  I really hated the guy they used to have on that made fun of nerds/geeks/etc...  I mean the audience for the show was probably made up of the guys the person was making fun of.  I think whoever he was left and married Sarah Lane.

*Oops I guess it's Attack of the Show now...  When they first announced the new name of it I thought it was a joke, unfortunately the only joke is the show itself :/  Kevin Pereira though is the only thing stopping it from completely sucking.

heheh i used to like that curly haird dude..brendan moran, i believe was his name..

MynameisGARY

g4 should bring that judgement day show back now it would be good b/c of the x-box 360 and ps3 compaisons

I'v played Draken for the PC, came out like seven years ago. Yea the graphics were't PS3 quality, but it was a fun game. The dragon air combat is kinda fun but it gets really repetative, you just keep shooting and shooting while sort of dodging. LAIR should be fun but I don't expect a Editors Choice or anything

Lair looks reallly good but its choppy. hopefully they will improve