By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Metascore Prediction League: 2018 Edition

Ryuu96 said:
JRPGfan said:

I cant believe it dropped even lower.  Its now sitting at 73.
I waaaay over estimated what people would rate this title.

I really dont have much faith in crackdown 3, Sea of theives, State of decay either.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps will score the best of those titles MS has, imo.

Kinda a weak lineup..... Spiderman alone is gonna be much bigger than any of these.

It's not really that surprising, Age of Empires II HD scored a 68 on meta, not that it mattered since it went on to sell 4.8m on Steam.

I disagree on the lineup, If they deliver on the quality for Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2 and Crackdown 3 (This is just for the 1st half of the year) depending on what they have for the 2nd half of the year it could be a great line up.

Sea of Thieves has been getting great previews and impressions from those who have played it, I've also played it and now I'm excited for launch, I have faith in Undead Labs to deliver, I'm 50/50 on Crackdown 3, almost a years worth of polish could do good things for it.

Ori should be amazing but I have a feeling that won't release in 2018, I'm thinking 2nd half will be something like Horizon 4, Halo Spinoff, Ori or another smaller title.

Not going to comment on Sony's lineup, let's not turn this into a Xbox vs Sony thread.

Yes, I based my prediction on the AoE II HD score, I was almost spot on.

I think that Sea of Thieves will score well too, it really looks great!

Around the Network

Fable Fortune: 78

Ryuu96 said:

Yeah I should have lowered after looking at AoE II HD, It's annoying how Open is 76 and Meta is 73

Anyway I'm debating whether we should include Fable Fortune, It's obviously a much smaller title so I'm unsure how many reviews it will get exactly but it is the Fable IP. The main problem is that it's release came out of nowhere and it's releasing in 2 days so we'd have to get in as many predictions as possible within 2 days.

Also it already has one review, for whatever reason it was reviewed whilst in early access so if I were to include it I'd close predictions when the first proper full game review comes out.

Might skip it due to only a small amount of users being able to get their votes in.

I think that including Fable Fortune may be a bit unfair, it's a very easy to miss prediction!

Anyway, just in case: Fable Fortune: 77

I don't think we should include Fortune.

Anyway, AoE now on 74.

When is the definitive meta for a game set?

Around the Network

1st update is done, grats to @Entropio and @kaneman! for being the only two to score points.

If anyone wants to change their SoT prediction, do it now

Yiii-ha!

I have to enjoy my leadership!

iceland said:
1st update is done, grats to @Entropio and @kaneman! for being the only two to score points.

Gonna do the update for SoT? I'm pretty sure no one got a point, but you'll have to dish out plenty of subtractions.

Kaneman! said:
iceland said:

Gonna do the update for SoT? I'm pretty sure no one got a point, but you'll have to dish out plenty of subtractions.

I'm giving it a little more time as it can switch with a single review. Latest one added was on may 1st, if there's none added for a month or so I will update it. Also forgot to lower my SoD2 prediction :/

Forza Horizon 4 - 94