By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTAIV DLC Vs Exclusive Bundle,which one will do better?

As you may have heard Xbox 360 will receive the extar downloadable content,,,

on the other Sony will receive exclusive right to officially bundle the game.(Europe is confirmed)

Which is better in your opinion for the mass market?

Around the Network

For the casuals the bundle will help a lot more, for the hardcore GTA fans probably the exclusive DLC.

If the bundle came out at launch definitely the bundle. But since it's apparently not bundled at launch it'll depend on advertising of both. The bundle if pushed could do real well but if the DLC is advertised like hell and they focus on how it's exclusive then people would pass up the PS3 bundle I would think.

So are there more on hardcore side or on casual side for this game?

the bundle for sure, it's in your face when you look in the shop. you have to wait 4 months for the dlc.

Around the Network

the bundle 4 sure.

only hardcore gta fans acre about dlc

most dont give a fuck

what is the BIG point of all these crappy marketing move ???

==> make GTA fans understand u have to buy the Y console to play to GTA4 because it is where u will get the COMPLETE experience.

Obviously, for us, the Xbox360 is the best one because u can buy later some exclusive add-on online.

But what will think the average customer when he will see the PS3 is bundled with the game as if it was still a PS3 exclusive game, "specialy" made for the PS3 (it is bundled !!) ???

BUT the Xbox360 is cheaper in NA (but has no BR player) and REALLY cheaper in Europe (but has no brandname)

Final result : DRAW.

Time to Work !

If I were a 360/PS3 owner, I'd go with the PS3 version, regardless of the exclusive DLC in the 360 version. PS3 just has more features that have more appeal to me. However, I do not know how everyone else stands on the DLC issue and I haven't seen much interest or hype for it, so I would say the bundle will be more beneficial to gamers who are still choosing which console to jump into and make an impact on the sale of hardware.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

^^libellule

I agree man,,,however i think Xbox will do better in Us since we still don't know if the bundle is gonna come to US or not.

If this bundle comes to US aswell exclusively,,,Micrsoft is screwed big timesss,,,they paid 50 million bucks and sony will move more hardware.(if the bundle coems to US that is)

the bundle because I think is going to help move PS3's but it nice for the 360 fans to have download content for a great game