By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Fox reportedly working on a Kitty Pryde (X-Men) Solo movie

Ka-pi96 said:
Didn't the Disney deal already go through though?

It has to be approved by the government first.

Around the Network

Hope the deal goes through so Fox and stop with their horrible super hero movies ones and for all.

..and then I hope Disney will stop the production of the Gambit movie before Fox makes the Gambit character look bad.

Eh. I will always see her as a side character.

The real star is Magik.

shikamaru317 said:
V-r0cK said:
Hope the deal goes through so Fox and stop with their horrible super hero movies ones and for all.

..and then I hope Disney will stop the production of the Gambit movie before Fox makes the Gambit character look bad.

I agree with you on Gambit since Fox already screwed him up once in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, but this Kitty Pryde movie has actual potential.

I dont disagree that this has potential, but I'd just prefer of Disney to start off the entire X-men franchise on a fresh start rather than having these off-movies that likely wont have any future tie-ins.  And then once Disney gets the ball rolling on X-men then they can do these individual spin offs.

shikamaru317 said:
V-r0cK said:

I dont disagree that this has potential, but I'd just prefer of Disney to start off the entire X-men franchise on a fresh start rather than having these off-movies that likely wont have any future tie-ins.  And then once Disney gets the ball rolling on X-men then they can do these individual spin offs.

Thing is, Disney pretty much has to recast all of the X-Men if they plan to implement them into the MCU because the timeline doesn't mesh up, and I really like Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde, so I'd like to see her get one last movie as Kitty before Kitty is recast. 

Ahh ok now I understand.  She was a pretty good Kitty too.