By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct LIVE NOW (All rumours combined in first post, how many were correct?)

TH_Lis said:
shoichi said:

No reason to post on the Nintendo America twitter a Chibi-Robo on Fire with no context for the reason.

They also reposted a picture for no real reason of the parrot from Mario Odyssey that talks about a secret. When the original tweet was on National Bird Day (reasonable reason). There is no reason for that repost.

Look at the sections in the buildings behind the parrot. If you count them it's 1 and 11.

Not sure what you mean here.  What I found is the letters FE just below the parrot (in blue).  Makes me think Fire Emblem.  How do you get 1 and 11 again?

Around the Network

when will the rumor stop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2MhRe8RTw4
lool

The_Liquid_Laser said:
TH_Lis said:

Look at the sections in the buildings behind the parrot. If you count them it's 1 and 11.

Not sure what you mean here.  What I found is the letters FE just below the parrot (in blue).  Makes me think Fire Emblem.  How do you get 1 and 11 again?

In the facade of the buildings. Right under the parrot's beak, in one building there is one section and in the other building there is 11.

I think we'll have something between tomorrow and Friday. Just be patient! I can't wait to see what they have in store.

Nintendo HAS to announce something in the next couple hours...its getting crazy the level of excitement and hype surrounding the announcement itself...Unless Nintendo pulls hit after hit of unannounced major titles, it will end in disappointment for many.

The Chibi-Robo On Fire Tweet is crazy just by itself.  If all those games/devs that posted in the comments of that tweet don't appear....

But cannot ignore the signs of something imminent being shown..

-Nintendo Japan seemingly pulled off a Direct from their Website (usually done to make room for a new one)

-Nintendo tweeting two random tweets (bird and Fire-Robo) with no understandable meaning.

-Nintendo has 5 (private) videos appear in game playlists for games that people want/expect to come out soon (Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Smash, Mario Maker and a Possible Highlight/Montage video)https://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/7pi9gu/nintendo_uploading_a_bunch_of_private_videos_to/?st=jc9nul52&sh=61bb69e6 Looks to be old videos and not new ones.

-Gamestop tweeting then removing a tweet a few moments after initial post that talked about a direct in 45 minutes.

Something is definitely brewing...

Last edited by shoichi - on 10 January 2018

Around the Network

Now I wasn't watching Etika's stream that he was doing today but apparently during it RogersBase sent him a DM on Twitter that told him that the direct is happening tomorrow but don't expect it to be announced today.

TH_Lis said:
The_Liquid_Laser said:

In the facade of the buildings. Right under the parrot's beak, in one building there is one section and in the other building there is 11.

Oh, I see it.  There are little tabs right below each ledge.  The first building has 1 tab and the second building has 11.

Heh, this is like reading tea leaves.  I don't know if this is what they mean, but now that I see it, I can't unsee it.

animegaming said:
Now I wasn't watching Etika's stream that he was doing today but apparently during it RogersBase sent him a DM on Twitter that told him that the direct is happening tomorrow but don't expect it to be announced today.

I think they are enjoying this hype buildup and encouraging it.  They don’t have to tell everyone because everyone already is aware. I bet this time they won’t announce until we see a video with a countdown.

Damn :)

If we get Super Smash Bros. info soon I'll scream.