By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GameInformer February Cover - GOD OF WAR

release date incoming?

https://t.co/EbSgOfOYgT?amp=1

On today's episode of The GI Show podcast, we talk about our exclusive trip to @SonySantaMonica to learn all about God of War. Subscribe and get ready for the new episode! (link: https://apple.co/2EXV48m) apple.co/2EXV48m

Around the Network

Amazon updated their release date from March 22 or so to June 30th which tells me Q2 release. And they were saying at PSX Detroit would be in Spring. So that's anywhere between March 20th and June 21st. March is kind of fill though with No No Kuni 2 so perhaps Detroit in April and God of War in May.

Vizigoth04 said:
Amazon updated their release date from March 22 or so to June 30th which tells me Q2 release. And they were saying at PSX Detroit would be in Spring. So that's anywhere between March 20th and June 21st. March is kind of fill though with No No Kuni 2 so perhaps Detroit in April and God of War in May.

A later release date wouldn't surprise me, firstly because I think if it was march we'd know by now, and at PSX Cory was bemoaning the fact that they needed more time.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Hype. Weird that they keep saying "early 2018" (even in the magazine itself) when we still don't have a date.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Vizigoth04 said:

It also depends on when RDR2 comes out.

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Vizigoth04 said:

It also depends on when RDR2 comes out.

Yeah also true. Vgreleases has a June 8th date (Friday), but that could just be speculation. Right when school gets out though so could be a factor. That's right before E3 as well. Hmmm

Here we go! Forgot all about GoW4.

How much longer are they going to insist on this ''Early 2018'' shit, if that's true then just give us a fucking date already... I'm impatiently waiting.

The only game I bought a ps4 for.now i can finally say that the greatness has arrived.