By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Another day, another RROD!

Yes its happend again, for the second time in less than a year, i have had a 360 die on me, although i intend to get it replaced tommorow, (i have a recipt and its under gurantee). I am getting mighty fed up with this, anyone else about to be or already on their 3rd 360?

Around the Network

I feel your pain. They really screwed the 360 up didn't they. Hopefully you get a replacement tomorrow. And that the store doesn't screw you as well.

Every time I start thinking "hmm, maybe it's about time I buy a 360..", I see one of these threads. We can has redesigned 360, Microsoft???

epsilon72 said:
Every time I start thinking "hmm, maybe it's about time I buy a 360..", I see one of these threads. We can has redesigned 360, Microsoft???

Yep this is the only thing holding me back from getting a 360. It is a big issue for them.

Wow... How does it happen to you guys? Play non-stop or what? o_o

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

thats what happens when u release a console b4 its rdy.

I'm on my third Xbox 360 in a year and a half. But I'm not fed up or anything. I just get it replaced under the extended warranty at the store I got it at. ::shrug:: I almost look forward to getting my next new Xbox 360, heh.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Sorry for your loss. It's not fair for all those who've had to experience this. On a further note, this is exactly why I jumped ship and sold my Elite back in January before I would have to stare at the red flashing terror. :(

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

I'm sorry to hear that , MS would have 1+ customer if they fixed RROD completley.

does anyone know if the elite is more reliable, im thinking it might be worth paying the extra for it tommorow?