The Best Looking Game Of 2018

01. God Of War 15 45.45%

02. Spider-Man 3 9.09%

03. Detroit: Become Human 6 18.18%

04. Red Dead Redemption 2 6 18.18%

05. Battlefield V 3 9.09%

Total:33
CGI-Quality said:
If Hunt and Witchfire were planned full 2018 releases, some of these other games may be bumped off the list!

I imagine Witchfire making it to 2018, but Hunt is in dire need of proper optimisation, which could take some time, since they are also working on the game in general. if it skips to 2019, I imagine that game definitely taking a high spot for looks alone. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
If Hunt and Witchfire were planned full 2018 releases, some of these other games may be bumped off the list!

I think it's a bit difficult but stranger things have happened.
Btw keep an eye out on Game Informer cause Metro Exodus is their cover game of the month.

Night time actually gives off proper darkness.

Forests look pretty damn detailed as well:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Long time lurker and have always enjoyed your yearly post! So far ff 15 pc and god of war are my top pics but still so much to see!...mmm graphics mmmm art style...

Video games are amazing!!!

Any chance monster hunter world can make the cut? The world they have created feels head and shoulders above most games due to the depth and detail.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

I'll look into Monster Hunter. In the mean time:

Very few games run under 100 FPS for me, but this game is demanding (NVIDIA GameWorks will do that). Still, it is a beautiful game—one of the best looking on PC!

-pic

I'll be trying this mod later on this week, since it apparently fixes a few things that SE decided not to sort out: https://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-first-mod-for-final-fantasy-xv-improves-loading-times-stuttering-and-hd-texture-streaming/

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 08 June 2018

If only Unity was actually used in the right hands. Maybe then we'd be getting more like Adam on PC. Until then I don't expect any ramp ups.

CGI-Quality said:

Very few games run under 100 FPS for me, but this game is demanding (NVIDIA GameWorks will do that). Still, it is a beautiful game—one of the best looking on PC!

-pic

I honestly don't see how that's beautiful in 2018. I looks good, but aside from numbers, it looks already ancient in my eyes at least. xD

I mean, this is impressive:

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
CGI-Quality said:

pic

I honestly don't see how that's beautiful in 2018. I looks good, but aside from numbers, it looks already ancient in my eyes at least. xD

Totally agree.  I've been scratching my head trying to understand what exactly it is that people find so impressive about this game.

I'm guessing this years win is very easily going to go towards GoW or Spiderman.

it'll go to a Sony IP anyway by votes alone.