01. God Of War 15 45.45%

02. Spider-Man 3 9.09%

03. Detroit: Become Human 6 18.18%

04. Red Dead Redemption 2 6 18.18%

05. Battlefield V 3 9.09%

Total:33
trasharmdsister12 said:
Slimebeast said:

CGI, where are the PC Battelfront 2 images you've posted that prove it beats God of War on the PS4 Pro according to you?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8796983

Thank you. I somehow missed them browsing through this thread.

Yeah, the Battlefront images are a tad notch sharper looking and more detailed than God of War, but I think I still prefer God of War's visuals. Especially that God of War looks slightly "plastic", which somebody criticized but which I love.

Around the Network

i love the big graphic pictures in this thread

Looking at these images really makes me wish Spider Man, the original RDR and RDR2 were on PC. This is the price I pay for being strictly Nintendo and PC, I suppose.

After RDR2, 2019 and 2020 is going to be two very competitive years. I honestly feel like this year is already wrapped up and done.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
CGI-Quality said:

Continuing the tradition, we're back for another round of The Best Graphics Of The Year. This year promises to be bigger than last! Around Fall time, I'll put up a poll for 2018's best lookers and let you guys vote on who took the year, overall. Congratulations to Horizon: Zero Dawn for being VGChartz's Graphics King Of 2017!

This four games: 100 % = the best GRAPHIC 2018 :) This year we have the best games with the best graphic in my opinion.

"Detroit Become Human" looks wonderful (especially the details and characters), God of War and Spiderman impressive. RDR2 too, of course. It is difficult to say which looks the best.

CGI-Quality said:

Spider-Man makes a point! Best looking NYC in a game. Character models are fantastic too!

So true. New York looks fantastic! The most beautiful and best superhero-game for me =) Looks better than the real movies (design, bossfights / staging, spiderman / character models)

Around the Network

Some of the pics I have seen of BFV character models are nothing compared to the guy shushing from the first teaser trailer we saw of the game.
I won't call it a downgrade since I am sure that was produced from the same engine and graphics tech/settings as will be in the final game. However, it seems like it isn't as consistent as I would have liked it to be.
Also the Spider-man suits are absolutely orgasmic in detail!

Will DICE always have the best looking games ever year?

God of War would be 2nd so far.

CGI-Quality said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Will DICE always have the best looking games ever year?

God of War would be 2nd so far.

In these threads, DICE hasn't won once. ;P

WHAT?!?!

Ok ... come on ... Battlefront 2 was clearly the best looking game last year ... 

CGI-Quality said:

WHAT?!?!

Ok ... come on ... Battlefront 2 was clearly the best looking game last year ... 

You're being too logical - objectivity means little to lot of fans of certain platforms.

CGI-Quality said:

WHAT?!?!

Havnt played Battlefront 2.... cuz dont really care for it.
But what looks better on my PS4 slim? Detroit Become Human or Battlefront 2?
Cuz I know Detroit looks amasing, same with Horizon Zero Dawn.

Not everyone has insane PCs with like 600$ graphics cards in them.