By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted Results: January

Well, that's surprising.

Also, nice to see multi-plats do well.

Around the Network

PS4 wins . That's very rare.

spurgeonryan said:
What the hell is Project Octopath traveller?

Looks classic RPG.

spurgeonryan said:

JRPG from Square Enix with an old school pixelated artstyle and very interesting story 

spurgeonryan said:

https://youtu.be/E-lnvBXy68Q

Around the Network

Thanks for your work, axum.

I was one of those that thought Metroid or Fire Emblem would get the top stop, and I'm quite surprised by the results. It's also surprising that the top game this month only has a bit more than half the points of last month's top one. Not that it's a bad thing, tho, only that people's taste this month is more varied and have votes for more games.

Colours are good, but I can't say I had any problem with the other green and pink. I'm looking forward to see those changes you want to add, specially the one that will note which games will launch by the next month.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Seeing such love for Bayonetta makes me so happy!!!

Thats alot of exlusives in the highest of ranks......

JRPGfan said:
Thats alot of exlusives in the highest of ranks......

That's pretty much due to the format of the voting where multiplats are split up along with people in general tend to vote very much in favour of exclusives of their favourite platforms in lists like this.

Combining Red Dead 2 Redemption would take it to join 2nd, or Dragon Quest XI from 12th > 6th or Kingdom Hearts 3 would move from 13th > 3rd as a few examples. I do think if you just voted for multiplats without having to specify a platform would make the lists a lot more interesting and more representative of most wanted games in general.

Last edited by WoodenPints - on 02 January 2018

thanks axum