By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
KLAMarine said:
Azuren said:

None of the RE's are good to me.

What did you do to RE to make them dislike you?

I dared to have taste.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
Peh said:
SegataSanshiro said:
Why is it sad a good game sold more than 700K?

I still think it sucks. It's low on content and boring. 

Well, thank God you don't decide games for companies because obviously the whole 'console warz' tribalism got to you. 

arf

Azuren said:
KLAMarine said:

What did you do to RE to make them dislike you?

I dared to have taste.

You just can't appreciate the perfection that was RE4.

You're far too into grumpy cats.

Cubedramirez said:
Peh said:

I still think it sucks. It's low on content and boring. 

Well, thank God you don't decide games for companies because obviously the whole 'console warz' tribalism got to you. 

arf

Lol, arf. 

You surely get personal offended by me not liking ARMS, arf. And in defending your position, you start attacking me personally by things you made up about me, arf.

Just to show you how wrong you are, I already stated in this very thread that I bought the game, arf. I'm a pretty big fan of Nintendo, but I certainly don't have to like everything they produce, arf.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

KLAMarine said:
Azuren said:

I dared to have taste.

Can't have a perfect game with tank controls.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Azuren said:

What about if it's a tank simulator?

Then it would be a bad game by default ;)

Azuren said:
KLAMarine said:

You mean you never learned to do 45 degree turns!?

Err, I mean 90 degree turns.

Last edited by KLAMarine - on 02 January 2018

Peh said:
Cubedramirez said:

arf

Lol, arf. 

You surely get personal offended by me not liking ARMS, arf. And in defending your position, you start attacking me personally by things you made up about me, arf.

Just to show you how wrong you are, I already stated in this very thread that I bought the game, arf. I'm a pretty big fan of Nintendo, but I certainly don't have to like everything they produce, arf.

I don't know where you can get whether I was personally offended or not from that comment, arf.

I am simply relating the fact that what works for one doesn't work for others and even when someone finds something awful it could still have success in the market place, arf.

Cubedramirez said:
Peh said:

Lol, arf. 

I don't know where you can get whether I was personally offended or not from that comment, arf.

I am simply relating the fact that what works for one doesn't work for others and even when someone finds something awful it could still have success in the market place, arf.

Simply by you telling me that "console warz" tribalism got to me, because I don't like a game and bet against it for offering way to little content, arf. 

For you even suggesting something like that out of the blue about me, would mean that I triggered you by what I've said, arf. And me saying that I don't like the game makes you respond like you did can only mean that you got somehow personally offendend, arf.

Otherwise, why make shit up about me to make your point, arf?

Yes, something awful can still be successful, arf. Take 1-2- Switch for example, arf. I assume it sold better than ARMS, arf.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3