By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 5 post game content.

Mystro-Sama said:
This is same shit that made me stop. I'm around where you are and I want to go back and finish it but these recycled missions are pissing me off.

Dont need to do repeated missions... only some side missions...

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

Fuck that shit. I deleted it already. And I'm considering my self that I completed this. 

Come back soldier. Specially if you dont know what happens in the end. You still have two endings to see. Yep, credits roll two times on chapter 2. There was supposed to be another one, but it was never completed. 

Vincoletto said:
bananaking21 said:

Fuck that shit. I deleted it already. And I'm considering my self that I completed this. 

Come back soldier. Specially if you dont know what happens in the end. You still have two endings to see. Yep, credits roll two times on chapter 2. There was supposed to be another one, but it was never completed. 

maybe ill download it and "finish it" later. but now its battlefield and then next off its Mass Effect andromeda. maybe ill finish metal gear after that. 

twintail said:

can i just say that I thought it was really junk that this chapter didnt at least streamline the mission. 

Same. I kept watching the cutscenes, hoping for some change (or at least shortened version of them), but outside the very first cutscene with the twist and the final cutscene with a different character's POV (and no horse ride this time), it's exactly the same.