By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mighty Gunvolt Burst – surpasses 80,000 download, Demo Tomorrow and More.

Good Numbers and i'll give a try for this Demo :)

Inti Creates has shared a bunch of new information about Mighty Gunvolt Burst. We have news about the latest DLC characters, the new update, sales for the game, and a demo.

Mighty Gunvolt Burst version 1.3 launches December 28. It will allow players to purchase Ray, Copen, and Kurona as DLC characters. It also addresses the following bugs:

– When clearing the Gateway or Cyberspace Coliseum stage without taking damage, the additional bonus points (+3000) earned for a no damage clear are not awarded.

– On Joule’s customization screen, incorrect text in the Help Guide would occasionally display instead of the proper text.

– (3DS Only) When the thumbnail for “Pixel Sticker No. 176” appears, the wrong image will sometimes appear.

– Other minor bug fixes have also been implemented in order to improve game performance.

A demo for Mighty Gunvolt Burst also goes live on December 28. Finally, Inti Creates has announced that the game has surpassed 80,000 downloads.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2IhmRFotWI

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

More praise to the Switch

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Thats pretty decent numbers. i keep thinking to purchase it myself, but I should really stop buying insane amount of games, until I beat at least half of them.