By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will PUBG Be the Best Selling Game in 2018?

Will PUBG Be the Best Selling Game in 2018?

Yes 7 43.75%

No 7 43.75%

Probably 2 12.50%

Results 0 0%

Total:16

The game came out this year on early access and had 20 million sales on PC in early November, sold 1 million copies sold on Xbox in the first 48 hours and has over 30 million players between PC and Xbox.

With the game now being 1.0 on PC I think sales will stay consistent because most optimization issues have been addressed and they plan on adding new maps and modes to the game. On Xbox I think the game will have great legs and it looks like its getting weekly updates so it will continue to attract new players and keep old players coming. I also think that it will come to PS4 in 2018 and that will give the game a nice sales boost. It's 2017s best selling game and I think it will be 2018s best selling game.

Around the Network

I think RDR2 will be the best selling game of 2018.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

I think there is a good chance that it will be.

If I had to predict, I would predict it being second behind RDR2, but I won't be surprised if it ends up being first.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

RDR2 is coming out that year, so no.

I don't think PUBG will sell over 20 million in 2018.

Around the Network

Not gonna lie, answered yes cuz i thought it said 2017, and its just a fact at this point that its the best selling game of 2017. I don't know about 2018 though.

Literally had 2 paragraphs written out but deleted them cuz i felt like it was way too long.