By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Prediction: Disney will earn $10 billion at the box office in 2019.

roadkillers said: 

Captain Marvel: (.9 Billion) There is no way that Captain Marvel makes less than the first or second movie. Coming hot off the heels of Civil War and rebranding as Captain Marvel, this will come close to 1 billion.

I think you're confused as to what this movie is.  Marvel's Captain Marvel is Carol Danvers, not Steve Rogers or Captain America. This is the first entry in her series, she may be revealed in Infinity War, I am not sure.

Around the Network
roadkillers said:                               

With that, lets say these are the only releases that Disney is sending out in 2019 and they are for sure coming 2019...

Captain Marvel: (.9 Billion) There is no way that Captain Marvel makes less than the first or second movie. Coming hot off the heels of Civil War and rebranding as Captain Marvel, this will come close to 1 billion.

Captain Marvel is not Captain America. It is the female superhero Captain Marvel.

Nymeria said:
roadkillers said: 

I think you're confused as to what this movie is.  Marvel's Captain Marvel is Carol Danvers, not Steve Rogers or Captain America. This is the first entry in her series, she may be revealed in Infinity War, I am not sure.

Yeah I had no idea

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e