By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Panic Button confirmed to be working on Wolfenstein II for Switch

besides Doom Panic Button also worked in the Rocket League for Switch.

Panic Button has already worked with Bethesda to bring Doom to Switch. Unsurprisingly, the company has been brought back to help out Wolfenstein II on the console as well.

Senior game designer Andreas Öjerfors confirmed the news to Gamereactor. Öjerfors said that Panic Button is now a Switch expert, and given how Doom turned out, Wolfenstein II should end up being a great experience on Nintendo’s console as well.

Öjerfors said:

“That’s a collaboration with a different studio that we’re working together with who are are experts. It’s the same people (who worked on Doom), Panic Button I think. They are experts at the Switch, and now they’re experts with the engine (id Tech 6), so we work with them. The Doom version turned out to be really kickass on the Switch, so I think Wolf is going to be the same.”

Source 1 ans Source 2

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Doom has a lot of bugs. I hope they are better now...

Click HERE and be happy 

Shootin' Nazis on the toilet.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Panic Button is on that hustle.

I dont wanna play it, I'm just curious to see how far back they have to pull the visuals to make work well on Switch.

I played it on X1, it was a visually impressive title aiming for 60 fps. The most evident sacrifice being resolution.

I feel like they should port the 7th gen version of New Order to Switch as well. Suprisingly that hits 60 fps.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
I dont wanna play it, I'm just curious to see how far back they have to pull the visuals to make work well on Switch.

I played it on X1, it was a visually impressive title aiming for 60 fps. The most evident sacrifice being resolution.

I feel like they should port the 7th gen version of New Order to Switch as well. Suprisingly that hits 60 fps.

i can see new order hitting 720p/60fps (docked), i'm very curious about the new colossus too, maybe the same as doom? dynamic between 640p -720p/30fps with a agressive AA (Docked) or 720p native /30fps with no AA (docked), i dunno..

PS: I'm playing wolf 2 on ps4 so I will not get this for switch.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Cool im enjoying Doom so ill probably check out Wolf.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Didn’t we already know this? I’ll be picking it up.

Bump it on down to a locked 30fps and give it a scalable resolution and I'll be happy. Doom was fantastic but now I'm itching for a more "realistic" shooter.

Panic button does great work. This game is going to be awesome.