By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo’s 9 Months Financial Report scheduled for January 31

Next financial update from Nintendo won’t be too far from now. The company has updated its IR calendar, confirming that its Nine Months Earnings Release will take place on January 31.

Nintendo will talk about things like Switch sales, hardware sales in general, how its mobile games are doing, and other topics of that nature. These events sometimes have other interesting news and tidbits from time to time.

Source 1 and Source 2

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Should be an interesting report.

Always looking forward those reports. Especially to update all my numbers in my sales thread.

A Nintendo Direct before then?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
A Nintendo Direct before then?

More than likely. Mid-January, I expect.

Around the Network

Wonder if they'd give any third party or similar (Pokken and such) numbers

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

That'll be fun to see, though there's still quite a bit of waiting to do until then.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread