By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom delayed to March 23

Bandai Namco and Level-5 have delayed Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom from its previously planned January 19, 2018 release date to March 23.

Find a statement from Level-5 president and CEO Akihiro Hino below.

“As you all know Level-5 is committed to delivering the highest levels of design and quality in each of our video game titles. The development of our latest project Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is coming along very well and we can’t wait to share this new adventure with you our fans. In an effort to constantly innovate and bring new experiences to players, we’ve also implemented new modes in Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom including the new Skirmish and Kingdom Modes which will surly delight players.

However with innovation and new ideas come the need to ensure everything works together in a fun and cohesive package. This means we’ll need a bit more time to make sure the entire Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom experience meets Level-5 and Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.’s high quality standards. So today I would like to ask for everyone’s patience as we move Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom’s worldwide release date to 23rd March, 2018 for the PlayStation 4 and PC. We will be sharing more news about Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom in the coming weeks and months as we move closer to our new launch date. On behalf of everyone at Level-5, I want to thank you all for your patience and continued support.”

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

A part of me says 'noooo' but the most part of me is glad, more time to fine tune and for me to save up for their collectors edition. At least its still in the first quarter.

Dammit. This SUCKS!

I never played the first one but this one looks a bit more interesting. I don't mind waiting a bit longer but... still sucks royally.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

V-r0cK said:
A part of me says 'noooo' but the most part of me is glad, more time to fine tune and for me to save up for their collectors edition. At least its still in the first quarter.

i'm with you, the part of me that says nooo it's hyped too much for this game, I love soo much the first game ;( (one of the best of ps3 generation), at least i'll got db fighterz.

Around the Network
Shikamo said:
V-r0cK said:

i'm with you, the part of me that says nooo it's hyped too much for this game, I love soo much the first game ;( (one of the best of ps3 generation), at least i'll got db fighterz.

The first game was soooo good I loved it a lott!!  So much so that I had to go back and buy the collectors edition where it came with the spell book.  I wish they remastered the first one.  Yeap DB FigherZ will hold us down in the meantime :P

V-r0cK said:
Shikamo said:

The first game was soooo good I loved it a lott!!  So much so that I had to go back and buy the collectors edition where it came with the spell book.  I wish they remastered the first one.  Yeap DB FigherZ will hold us down in the meantime :P

I have the collector's edition of the ds version (Japanese) , it cost me around $30, I've never seen the collector's edition of the ps3 version in my country, it must be hard to find :x

i think the problem is more because of monster hunter, and sony won't hurt the relationship with level5

Shikamo said:
V-r0cK said:

I have the collector's edition of the ds version (Japanese) , it cost me around $30, I've never seen the collector's edition of the ps3 version in my country, it must be hard to find :x

Ya it's pretty hard to find because you had to preorder it via the Namco Bandai site, I had to ebay it.  But the replica Wizard's companion book was so worth it :)

FUCK! Then I have to cancel the pre-order. There is so much coming out in March.