By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 1 for Switch Getting a Physical Version in Japan as Part of a Deluxe Edition

VGPolyglot said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

The first Bayonetta isn't that great, compared to Bayonetta 2 at least which was my first hack and slash and is close to being a top 10 game for me. But there's something I think is really interesting about Bayonetta 1's aesthetic, so i'll probably replay it on Switch.

Just install and delete when finished. Like a tissue

I haven't played much Bayonetta 2, but I really enjoyed the original.

Oh don't misunderstand, 1 is pretty good. It's just a lot worse than 2 in my opinion (really like the atmosphere though)

Around the Network

Of course pre-orders for the Japanese version, are sold out on Play Asia. :(

Shadow1980 said:
What the hell are we Americans and Canadians? Chopped liver. C'mon, Nintendo. Release it over here, too.

The New World still hasn't been discovered yet.

Mar1217 said:
We, in North America, get nothing, Europe gets a sweet deal and Japan takes all as usual.

Uuugghh !

Maybe they will announce some sweet packaging in the January Direct.

I wouldn't expect it, cause they would want to capitalize on pre-orders right now, but who knows, maybe from now till then they hear enough from us over in the New World to consider that it would be financially viable to release a special edition packaging.

If I were to buy a special edition from any region the game should have an English option to play, right? But it's probably better to order a British version so that all the cards and special edition items are in english

Around the Network
Ninjapie7 said:
If I were to buy a special edition from any region the game should have an English option to play, right? But it's probably better to order a British version so that all the cards and special edition items are in english

It depends if the cartridge itself has English.