By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Announcement Trailer (Switch/PS4/XboxOne/PC)

Hiku said:
VGPolyglot said:

Just those 4.

Did you read that being specified somewhere?
I was thinking it's weird that they'd have online play for Alpha 3 but not Alpha 2 or 1.

It's specified in that screenshot.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
VGPolyglot said:

Just those 4.

Did you read that being specified somewhere?
I was thinking it's weird that they'd have online play for Alpha 3 but not Alpha 2 or 1.

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/dec/10/street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection-announced-may-2018/

Hiku said:
VGPolyglot said:

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/dec/10/street-fighter-30th-anniversary-collection-announced-may-2018/

Tnx. Wish Alpha 1 and 2 were online as well. And the very first Street Fighter for the luls, but Alpha 3 online is awesome on its own. Probably my favorite Street Fighter game.

I hope they'll give us the PSP version that has Ingrid and Yun.

I hope so too, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Was this a result of the Ultra Street Fighter 2 sales on Switch?

I'm torn if it going multi plat after that is good or bad.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

People who bought the overpriced version of Street Fighter 2 on Switch to make a Switch version of this game possible......... you da real mvps.

Around the Network

No Ken Masters on the cover. No buy.

Last edited by ironmanDX - on 10 December 2017

Lol, so many versions of SF2. It always makes me chuckle a lil when reminded of all those different versions. Still, nice cool packages of all the old SF games.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

SOLD!!

Hiku said:

Oh shit, I totally missed the most impressive part!

Online play. Not sure if that's for all the games, but it seems so. Either way, I want to play Alpha 3 online.

I wonder if you can take your world tour mode character online with auto block and increased attack and defence....

It's unfair but... I will be one of those people!

I love the commitment to arcade perfect gameplay, but I'd really love to see the home console versions too. Many of them had interesting modes missing from the arcade.