By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Johnny vs. Super Mario Odyssey

For those of you who don't know about Somecallmejohnny, he's a man who reviews video games as well as does LPs and commentaries of games in his Let's Play channel, The Super Gaming Bros., and the commentary channel, BrainScratchComms, where his one of the four members alongside Nayrman214 , The One True Nobody, and ExandShadow. And he is also, by far, my favorite YouTuber.

Just today, he posted his long anticipated review of Super Mario Odyssey, and speaking as a longtime fan of his, I think this is one of the best ones he has ever done. I would easily recommend this to anyone who has never seen him before... Which is why I made a thread out of this to share it with you guys!!!

If you guys are even slightly interested, I strongly recommend you give him a shot, he's one of the best out there and a guy who provides a trustworthy opinion, entertaining material, and just a good-old fashioned great time!

Around the Network

Johnny's a fantastic dude. Personal inspiration of mine, actually! I've spoken to him at TooManyGames a couple times too, he's no different when he's not on camera, which is great. I second the recommendation!

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Same here!!! Man, you're so lucky. I wish I can have the chance to meet him one day.
The guy was really instrumental and helpful in helping me overcome my depression a few years back by just making me laugh, smile, and showing me that as long as you love what you do and have a passion for it, you can overcome any problems you face. Because, before he started his channel, he was dealing with depression himself.

Great channel. Too underappreciated.

"THAT'S AMORE! Get it? A moray eel? I say the funny!"

"FUCK YOU"

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

"WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!"

Yeah, his Kingdom Hearts marathon was great. At the expense of his patience and half his sanity. XD