By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dreams livestream @ PSX — New info and footage! (Updated with video and links)

Anybody been watching this? Figured I’d make a thread for people to discuss the new info and footage shown. 

I think most everyone was getting skeptical about this game, but this new info and footage started to make me a believer. This is like LBP except truly limitless. The whole time during the interview and discussion with Media Molecule, someone was creating a world/level in the background. It was really impressive what the person was able to create in such a short time. Everything about the creation and tools seem very intuitive and seamless. There are going to be some amazing things created from this. You can literally create an entire game with the tools in Dreams, according to the developers. And creation can all be done in VR as well.  

Oh, and they confirmed it will release in 2018

Anyone else impressed??

NEW INFO AND DETAILS:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/12/09/dreams-story-mode-gameplay-details-revealed

PSX GAMEPLAY VIDEO:

http://m.ign.com/videos/2017/12/09/dreams-creation-gameplay-demo-psx-2017

Last edited by pitzy272 - on 09 December 2017

Around the Network

That music game the guy did on a sick day was pretty impressive! The whole game looks mind blowing for any creative, Im especially excited about the music part.

Errorist76 said:
That music game the guy did on a sick day was pretty impressive! The whole game looks mind blowing for any creative, Im especially excited about the music part.                              

Yeah, it was. If that’s what was made on a single sick day, I can’t wait to play what other people can create in days to weeks.

Excited about the PSVR support. If the tools are as powerfull as they say I can see tons of VR content created by players for players. This could basically be a well advanced and more modern garys mod but with VR

habam said:
Excited about the PSVR support. If the tools are as powerfull as they say I can see tons of VR content created by players for players. This could basically be a well advanced and more modern garys mod but with VR

It could literally end up creating “Dreams” for people. The potential is scary. 

I love the fact everything can be shared and reused, so the whole community swarm Intelligence/creativity thing will be endless.

Around the Network
habam said:

Added the VR support to the OP. Thanks for reminding me! 

And yeah, I would imagine creation with VR would be significantly more intuitive, quick, and easy. 

So a new Spyro game actually ISN'T that far away?! In VR?!

One of my most anticipated games of next year. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Errorist76 said:
So a new Spyro game actually ISN'T that far away?! In VR?!

Ha well if what they’re saying is true, then Spyro should be possible!

Ghost of Tsushima panel starting now!