By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Soulcalibur VI (PS4, XBO, PC) debut gameplay trailer

Tagged games:

I really like Soul Calibur and watching Sophitia do her knees-to-the-head neckbreaker gave me a surge of nostalgia. Hope this means Maxi, Mina, Ivy, and Taki.

Around the Network

I had a lot of fun with soul blade and soul calibur 2 and 3 on ps2, I'm looking forward to this

pokoko said:
I really like Soul Calibur and watching Sophitia do her knees-to-the-head neckbreaker gave me a surge of nostalgia. Hope this means Maxi, Mina, Ivy, and Taki.

The game's story seems to be a revisit of SC1, so I assume that the people from that game will at least be in it.

Soul Calibur isn't the first game in the series. It makes more sense to revisit Soul Edge's events. Regardless, can't wait. Looking at how things went with Tekken 7, I will not bother with the PS4 version of Soul Calibur VI at all, until there is a significant price drop.

Bristow9091 said:
pokoko said:

*Imagines Ivy in Unreal Engine 4*

... Damn.

It's going to be fun to see Tifa too!

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
pokoko said:

*Imagines Ivy in Unreal Engine 4*

... Damn.