By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metro Exodus (PS4, XBO, PC) launches fall 2018, ‘The Aurora’ trailer

To anyone who hasn't played Metro 2033 nor Last Light, you're missing out on some of the greatest single player FPS games, especially 2033.

Can't wait!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
BasilZero said: 

Does that include the redux versions?

The first two in a bundle are $5.99 right now for Steam....hmmm

Redux version of 2033 is the way to go.

Original is fine, but I'm not a fan of the outdated UI.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Day fucking 1

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Ultrashroomz said:
To anyone who hasn't played Metro 2033 nor Last Light, you're missing out on some of the greatest single player FPS games, especially 2033.

Can't wait!

I tried to play 2033 but I couldn't see anything at all in the first "town", which gave me a headache, and it took absolutely forever for anything to happen so I got bored and never went back.  Is Last Light the same?  

Looked awesome, wish there was more Developers from all round the world. Too much American Japan centric development.

I hope they maintain their East Euro feel of their games.

Around the Network
MrRoops said:

Looked awesome, wish there was more Developers from all round the world. Too much American Japan centric development.

So true...all Eastern European games have this certain roughness, daring to be bold and different without that certain Hollywood touch. 

Did anyone play Observer recently (Cyberpunk horror thriller)?! Or Seven: Days Long Gone (stealth Cyberpunk RPG made by former The Witcher developers)?!

Errorist76 said:
MrRoops said:

So true...all Eastern European games have this certain roughness, daring to be bold and different without that certain Hollywood touch. 

Did anyone play Observer recently?! Or Seven: Days Long Gone?!

Not sure id call it roughness, It's a different mind set to the Wester Euros.  A more hard tough raised mentality they bring to the games.  

pokoko said:

I tried to play 2033 but I couldn't see anything at all in the first "town", which gave me a headache, and it took absolutely forever for anything to happen so I got bored and never went back.  Is Last Light the same?  

In terms of setting, Last Light focuses more on outdoor environments, and does a better job of depicting dystopian cities and what not than 2033.

If 2033 didn't convince you in terms of gameplay however, I wouldn't waste your time with Last Light.

MrRoops said:
Errorist76 said:

Did anyone play Observer recently?! Or Seven: Days Long Gone?!

Not sure id call it roughness, It's a different mind set to the Wester Euros.  A more hard tough raised mentality they bring to the games.  

So a certain roughness you mean?! ;P

Errorist76 said:
MrRoops said:

So a certain roughness you mean?! ;P

lol maybe, but rough is not the word id use.

Tough or just balls, they have balls.