By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Soul Calibur VI Announced for PS4, X1 and PC

KrspaceT said:
....What are the odds that we're just going to see a Switch trailer appear in a later point, like at the Jan direct E.A spoiled or that rumored Bandai Namco event?

I see no point to that, it's not like the pre-Switch release days where they couldn't say it.

Around the Network

Phew, looks like the sixth game in a series thing wasn't about Metal Gear Solid.

VGPolyglot said:
KrspaceT said:
....What are the odds that we're just going to see a Switch trailer appear in a later point, like at the Jan direct E.A spoiled or that rumored Bandai Namco event?

I see no point to that, it's not like the pre-Switch release days where they couldn't say it.

Game companies are weird. Ever note how long they deny things that leak, for example the Rabbids even post posters?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

KrspaceT said:

What VGP said.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

KrspaceT said:
VGPolyglot said:

Game companies are weird. Ever note how long they deny things that leak, for example the Rabbids even post posters?

The game's already been announced though.

Around the Network
Zkuq said:
Phew, looks like the sixth game in a series thing wasn't about Metal Gear Solid.

Seriously? Even if Konami wanted i'm pretty sure Geoff would turn them down. Konami is burned in the industry. No one wants to be seen with them in the west.

Give SC6 with playable Link plz. Fangz!

KLAMarine said:

Unless they're pulling a Wolfenstein II on us, I'm starting to doubt SCVI will be on the Switch, port or what not, as much as I would love for it to be on the Switch. I would love to play as Link again or even as FE characters like Lucina, Ike, or whoever.

Kai_Mao said:
KLAMarine said:

Unless they're pulling a Wolfenstein II on us, I'm starting to doubt SCVI will be on the Switch, port or what not, as much as I would love for it to be on the Switch. I would love to play as Link again or even as FE characters like Lucina, Ike, or whoever.

Here's hoping it happens.

Was hoping there would be a Switch version, but not surprising at all

Looks really fun

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]